Mysore District Track & Field Athletic Meet-2019
COMPETITION RULES AND REGULATION
Date: 18th & 19th August 2019.
Venue: Chamundivihar Stadium, Mysore.
- NO ENTRY FEES.
- One Athlete is allowed to participate in only 2 events & he /she has to select the events in his / her respective age group only. Any institutions may send one team for relay in each section (boys & girls) U-16 and U-18 years.
- All competitors are required to use appropriate foot wear (Sports Shoes / Spikes with Synthetic nails).
- All participants should come to the venue in their school uniforms / sports wear and should form a contingent along with their school / institution / club flag and should assemble at 8.30 A.M. on 18-08-2019, inside the Chamundivihar Stadium for the opening ceremony march-past.
- Best march-past team will be awarded.
- Medals and Certificated will be awarded to athletes securing first, second and third places.
- Participation certificate will be given to all participants.
- As per competition rule in Long jump and Throws each competitor will be allowed 2 trials and the best 8 competitors reaching the finals will be allowed trials and in case of high jump event 2 attempts will be allowed at each height.
- Victory Ceremony for the winners will be held on the same day of the events.
- Participants should carry their identity card and age proof certificate with them to produce on demand during the time of competition.
- The last date for confirmation of entries will be 17-08-2019 before 5 P.M.
- CUT-OFF DATE OF BIRTH FOR CONSIDERING ELIGIBILITY
- U-14 years born between 07.11.2005 & 06.11.2007.
- U-16 years born between 07.11.2003 & 06.11.2005.
- U-18 years born between 07.11.2001 & 06.11.2003.
- U-20 years born between 07.11.1999 & 06.11.2001.
- The E-mail entries should be sent to below mail id before 17-08-2019.
Note : Age Proof Document (Aadhar Card / Voter ID / SSLC Marks Card / Corporation Birth Certificate) is mandatory to get Chest Number.
Please bring 2 copies without fail to get Chest Number.
Sri. B. SRIKANTH (SECRETARY – MDAA)
C/o Kaveri Tours & Travels, #627/C, New Kantha Raj Urs Road, Kuvempunagar, Mysore – 570023
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone:9731808008
- Entries may be submitted at Lions Hall next to Oval Ground from 15-08-2019 to 17-08-2019 before 6.00 P.M.(If not possible to make online entries you can submit by manual).
- Chest Numbers will be distributed from 15-08-2019 to 17-08-2019 at Lions Hall, next to University Oval Grounds.
- Competition Director: Prof. SESHANNA, Retd. Principal, Dept. of Studies in Physical Education and Sports Science, University of Mysore, Mysuru.
- Jury of Appeal: Mr. S SOMASHEKAR, President, Mysore District Athletic Association, Mysuru.
- Dr C Venkatesh, DOS in Physical Education and Sports Sciences, UOM , Mysuru.
- Mr N A CARIAPPA, SAI Athletic Coach (Retd.).
- Mr G Benaka Prasad, SAI Athletic Coach (Retd).
- Mr Puneeth N.I.S Athletic Coach (DYES.), Mysuru.
- Meet Manager : Mr B Srikanth, Secretary, Mysore District Athletic Association, Mysuru.
- Technical Manager : Mr G R PRABHAKAR, SAI Athletic Coach (Retd.), Mysuru.
- For more details contact:
- B SRIKANTH (Phone : 9731808008).
- Sri. N B PARASHIVAMURTHY (Phone : 9008403777).
- Sri. H C SUDINA (Phone : 7760223362).
- Sri. J BHASKAR (Phone : 99021234057).